A consultant is someone who is experienced in a particular field employed to give expert advice to a client, which may be an individual or a company/organization.
But what makes me standout from others is my passion and drive for canine training. I have made it my life’s work and enjoy nothing more than to problem solve canine issues or develop new projects/programs.
- Over 35 years experience training canines and developing programs
I have vast experience in developing training solutions from no known template and always been 100% successful in the scope, schedule and costs.
- Experienced and certified Project Manager
As an experienced Project and Program Manager I have a proven track record for meeting clients requirements. Having gained certification from the Project Management Institute as a Project Management Professional (PMP) I have demonstrated by commitment to ensuring ALL projects are completed to FULL client satisfaction.
As a Subject Matter Expert I can assist your canine program in:
- Selection of new canines
- Best breed selection based on task to include procurement from my pre-screened vendors
- Selection tests and assessments
- Training protocols
- Systematic stages of training which have proven to reduce costs and yield real results
- Maintenance training
- Advanced detection tactics, techniques and protocols
- Problem solving
- Deployment plans
- Methods of utilization
- Resource requirements and procurement
- Training materials
- Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) documentation
I standby my work and guarantee results! That is right…..if you request my consultation services and I fail to deliver you will receive 100% return of your investment.
- Defined Statement of Work
- Project completed to schedule and cost
- Any requirement for behind schedule costs is 100% free to you
- I promise satisfaction