At Chiron K9 I offer the best in workshops/seminars and presentations.
- There is no substitution for experience:
I have a PROVEN track record as a handler/trainer and assessor of canine teams. Being involved in training from procurement to deployment, Project Management, problem solving, unique program development, SOP production and scientific research and reports.
- I offer my experience and knowledge openly and freely:
I purposely maintain a small and unique company and this gives me the freedom to impart my knowledge and experience to the benefit of others. My business does not suffer from your success…….therefore I want you to succeed!
Why? Because I have been in the field, I have handled detection dogs in operational environments, I have deployed to locations in support of counter terrorist operations, counter narcotic and environmental assessments. I have proven what I teach WORKS!
By teaching and demonstrating proven techniques and methods that WORK! By coaching and informing, I hide NOTHING. I don’t hold back on anything I have learned and discovered in over 4 decades training dogs.
By changing attitudes, beliefs, confidence, ability and performance. I work with you to understand your challenges and performance needs.
I will support you with THE solution, teaching, mentoring, using PROVEN systems of training developed by myself and used by the Department of Defense.
I do what I say I do and I hold myself accountable for your success.
Prior presentations include (but not limited to):
- Bunker, P. (2012). Canine research & development advances. Geneva International Humanitarian Demining Center’s Animal Detection Systems Advisory Board Meeting, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Bunker, P. (2012). Environmental effects on odor. K9 Cop Magazine 2012 Conference, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Bunker, P. (2013). Canine research & development-Opening doors. Pennsylvania Veterinary University’s Science of Canine and Handler Training 2013 Conference, St. Louis, MO.
- Bunker, P. (2015a). Developing a passive response in detection canines. K9Cop Magazine 2015 Conference, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Bunker, P. (2015b). Developing a passive response in detection canines. Police K9 Magazine 2015 Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Bunker, P. (2015c). One day training workshop. Canine Accelerent Detection Association Conference 2015, Kansas Missouri.
- Bunker, P. (2016a). Canine research & development advances. NSSF Shot Show, Las Vegas, USA
- Bunker, P. (2016b). Oil Detection Canines. Clean Gulf Oil Spill Response Conference, Tampa, Florida.
- Bunker, P. (2016c). Canine research & development advances. Pennsylvania Veterinary University’s Working Dog Conference, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Bunker, P. (2017a). Utilization of Oil Detection Canines on Inland Waterway Spills. Clean Waterways Conference, Lexington, Kentucky.
- Bunker, P. (2017b). Proposed Certification Standards of Oil Detection Canines. Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program, Calgary, Canada.
- Bunker, P. (2017c). The Use of Oil Detection Canines on the 16TAN Response on the North Saskatchewan River . Arctic and Marine Oilspill Program, Calgary, Canada.
- Bunker, P. (2017d). The Utilization of Oil Detection Canines. Clean Gulf Conference, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Bunker, P. (2017e). Integrating Canines into your Physical Security Program. InfraGard meeting, Raleigh. North Carolina.
- Bunker, P. (2018). Certification Standards of Trained Oil Detection Canine Teams. Clean Gulf, New Orleans, LA, USA.
- Bunker, P. (2019a). Detection of Buried Targets and Area Search Techniques. Bravo-3 Conference, Daytona Beach, FL, USA
- Bunker, P. (2019b). Training Detection Dogs for Search Operations. UK Ministry of Defence, Melton Mowbray, UK
- Bunker, P. (2019c). Scent Work – The Principles of the 3-Legged Stool. Canine Principles Conference. Penrith, Cumbria, UK